First, sorry for the poor editing, posting this from my phone. I will fix it as soon as I hook up my laptop.
Now, let’s move on;
Today I d
- self sustainable energy but interconnected grids
- separate traffic and pedestrian levels
- in size from family/single business to mammoth size (think larger than Burj Dubai)
- in access points from 1 to as many as needed
- space and optimal placement for air/solar and geothermal energy production and room for new energy technologies to be included
- a design taking advantage of structural movements at heights to generate energy
, such as
- Gov. or gov. service
Thus, it is well adaptable for separating special transport from regular.
In my opinion it is superior to most buildings in the world today, in most, if not all aspects.
versions of the structure.
take advantage of its peculiar shape.
, stay tuned!