I am currently reorganizing both my home and this site. There will be a start page to select preferred language. All art I have created the last year will be made available, with details on size and materials used.
I have so much material gathered that creating more without publishing what I have seems illogical.
This work is taking a lot of energy, but I the result will be worth it. I want an excellent infrastructure to publish on.
I will not be posting blogs while this is going on.
Among the ingredients are also
- dried orange peel
- carrot leaves
- chia seeds
All except the chia seeds, oranges, spirulina have been grown in my garden.
There is no recipe for this, I am clearing out photos stored on my hard drive.
I hope the photos still can give some ideas.
If you still want recipes, you can download my ebook consious food!
After reading Leonardo’s opinions on beauty as superiorly expressed and experienced by the eye than the ears, the reason being that it is not subject to a span of time during which the experiencer forgets what has been experienced (something I do not agree on) I pose the following questions as an invitation to explore from an enlightenment perspective:
Is it possible to experience that which is beauty, total and complete, pervading and unifying all senses, without pertaining to or attaching it to a particular object of the mind, past, present or future?
Can it be done effortlessly, without focus?
Does this contemplation lend access to higher awareness and truth?
Also, outside the topic, as a contemplation, what is the optimal way of expressing thoughts when getting enthusiastic about a subject, still retaining the aim to capture as large and broad an audience as possible, who can benefit from the discovered results?
I am almost done collecting my diary notes from the last two years into a commonplace book. The idea is to compile them into something more readable and extract the most useful bits.
Here are some slightly edited notes from December.
No word is Truth.
Time is infinite,
No time is ‘lost’ or ‘made’
No justifications are necessary for Truth:
- Simply state what is
- Inquiries will always lead to nothing, thus no-one justifying why you should or shouldn’t think or do something can ever have the absolute Truth
- No thought is needed to find Truth
- Hunger is cover-up for suppressed anger
- All ideas can be hijacked by the ego
Relative absolute truths (yes, paradox is inherent to reality)
- There is a truer ‘me’ or self
- Nothing is hidden
- All compromises to feel secure are self-deception (decreasing authenticity and Truth)
While walking along the river today
- Truth of reality is accessed by reducing as much copied behaviours of the past reoccurring in the present as possible. This is what is referred to as subconscious.
- Since reality contains all possibilities, including everything that appears as paradox, a paradoxical way to access the truth is by very exact conscious repetition! Ways exemplifying this is daily meditations, mantras, mindfulness and mastery of any specific activity.
- But once discovered, Truth is accessible at any time at any place, since it is all that actually exists
What kind of food is it?
The food is based on a plant-based or vegan diet with mainly fruits, legumes, nuts, seeds and vegetables, made into quick, easy, affordable yet appetizing, appealing and nutritionally balanced meals.
Download at Food
Be authentic, aware, conscious, free, open and generous
Eat local plant-based food
Enjoy what you engage in and you let others to do the same
Possessions are temporary
Share what you know and stay open to learn
Stay true to your values
– all you experience is yourself in infinite forms
– bounds and limits, subjects and objects are illusions
– there is no scarcity, there is only what is
– reality itself is the meditation
– words are not the things
inspired by the roman emperor Marcus Aurelius, who wrote his Meditations to be read by himself every morning
‘Conscious Ninja Food’ has been translated into Spanish, titled ‘Comida Consciente’
Download them on the food page
In the process of translation the book has been ruthlessly edited for the better. The recipes are much clearer to follow, the images less obtrusive, the layout more consistent and the fonts more readable. Some quirkiness and originality of the original has been sacrificed in order to hopefully appeal and reach more people.
The English original is planned to get the same treatment
Want a marvelous life
Free from strife
Where love can soar and
less is more
Any language is fine
Arabic, Hindi, Russian, Portuguese
French, German, Greek, Japanese or Chinese
Let us master them all
We will never fall,
we will heed the call
We will stand tall,
even when small
Come to us Truth
Come to us God
Make us smart
open our hearts
Give us a new start
Tear our egos apart
Light us up from inside
Fill us with righteous pride
Let us join this divide
Let our interests coincide
Make our consciousness clean
Our awareness heal
Tear down the veil
— Avión Photon